Thinking about building a website with Duda but not sure which of their plans to choose? With so many different Duda pricing options out there, it can be difficult to figure out what’s right for your needs.
Duda is also loaded with tools to improve site speed, enhance SEO, and more.
In the guide below, we’ll go over all the Duda pricing options and plans so you can choose the option that’s right for you.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost for you, we might get a commission if you click the link and purchase.
How Much Does Duda Cost?
Duda plans range from $14 to $44 a month, billed annually. However, if you want to pay month-to-month instead of committing to a full year, you’ll pay a little more at $19 to $59 a month, depending on the plan you choose.
Before you commit to a plan, a 14-day free trial with no credit card required is offered so you can test it out.
The Basic Duda Pricing Plan – $14 Per Month
The Basic Duda plan is offered at $14 per month and is actually targeted towards the new business.
The newbies of the market are supported best through this Duda plan.
- One website included
- Email support
- HTTPS encryption
- Millions of free and premium images for website customization
The main thing to remember about this Duda pricing plan is that it is offering you services that are relevant to your stage of business.
Who Is This Basic Duda Pricing Plan For?
This Duda pricing plan is for small businesses.
Team Duda Pricing Plan – $22 Per Month
This Duda pricing plan is the most popular among all of the Duda plans being offered by the platform. This is due to the fact that there is quite a remarkable increase in offerings when compared with the Basic Duda plan.
The main features are:
- One website included
- It provides chat and phone support alongside email.
- You are also provided a Content library that connects images and other media and data with the cloud and manages it all in one place. This makes data management really easy.
- Up to 4 staff members along with the ability to issue different permissions are also within this plan.
- Duda experts are also available in this package and will help you along with all the technicalities of the platform.
- Client management systems offered in this Duda plan that will help you with providing your customers with full satisfaction and eventually grow your business.
Who Is This Team Duda Pricing Plan For?
This Duda pricing plan is for digitally focused businesses that require team collaboration.
Agency Duda Pricing Plan – $44 Per Month
This Duda plan provides everything the above two provide and more. The additional features of the program are quite a tremendous development. Some important ones are listed below:
- The total default number of websites that are allowed in this Duda plan is four.
- The default number is apart from additional websites whose charges now drop down to $11 per month.
- Email, chat, and phone are turned to priority and you will experience an increase in the quality of this feature.
- There is also a publish per page feature that lets you refresh a page after editing it without refreshing the whole website. This is one of the endearing features Duda has to offer to its users. You would not need to re-publish the website every time you edit or add a page and, hence, there would be no downtime experienced by the customers, and neither would it lead to all the complexities one faces when publishing a website.
- The capacity for staff members is increased up to ten. This is in parallel with the addition of dynamic pages with internal collections that would allow you to insert things from internal sources on your page. There is also permission for one dynamic page with things from an external collection.
Who Is This Agency Duda Pricing Plan For?
This Duda pricing plan is for large businesses with economies.
Custom Plans (Price Varies)
Duda pricing plans have another package that helps you create your own custom package. This gives you the freedom to create a package of any mix of tools that you want to use because sometimes you would not want to pay for features you do not or will not use.
This custom pricing plan has everything and more to offer from among the tools the overall Duda plan offers to its customers.
In essence, Duda is more than willing to satisfy its customers however it can with any given price that the customer wants when choosing any package or creating a separate package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Duda right for me?
Everyone needs a unique website outlook and for that, you might want to try out Squarespace.
Is there a free trial in Duda?
Yes, Duda offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
What type of payments does Duda accept?
They accept credit cards.
How does hosting work?
You can build a website on Duda and host it there. The pricing of it is included in its pricing plan.
Can I migrate the Duda site to a different provider?
The sites built on Duda cannot be exported to a different provider of hosting.
Are there limits to the number of sites and what I can host from my account?
There is no limit to it. You can build as many accounts as you want.
Can I completely migrate my existing site to Duda?
You can recreate your existing site, but direct migration cannot happen.
Other Useful Resources
How does Duda pricing compare to other website builders? Check out these guides:
- Elementor pricing guide
- Shopify pricing guide
- Squarespace pricing guide
- Webflow pricing guide
- Weebly pricing guide
Have any questions about Duda pricing and plans? Leave a comment below and we’ll help you out.