Looking for info on jSign pricing and plans? Trying to figure out if jSign is worth it for your e-signature needs?
jSign is a user-friendly e-signature software that lets you sign legally-binding documents electronically. This can be useful for a variety of applications, such as signing contracts or filling out forms.
With jSign, you can securely sign and send any type of document, from PDFs and images to Microsoft Office files and more.
The tool is super easy to use, uses Blockchain technology, has API integrations, and boasts a range of other features to make electronic signing a breeze.
But what about jSign pricing? How much does it cost? What are the different plans they offer? And most importantly, is it really worth it?
In the guide below, we’ll outline the current jSign pricing and plans for 2023, going into each plan in detail so you can make an informed decision about whether this electronic signing tool is right for you.
How Much Does jSign Cost?
jSign has 3 standard plans, ranging from $9.99 to $19.99 a month. They also offer custom Corporate plans for businesses with more specific needs.
It’s also worth pointing out that you can take advantage of a 14-day free trial on all of the jSign plans to test out the software and see if it’s a good fit for you.
Here’s a full overview of the 3 standard plans and what they include:
This jSign plan is aimed more toward individuals who wish to buy a signing platform for limited usage. If you’re a student or a budding professional and want jSign for personal use, this plan will be the best option.
You get all the perks present in any other plan- only in limited quantities, and you won’t be able to use jSign from multiple IDs.
You also get up to three savable templates which means that you can keep drafting new documents without the hassle of designing from scratch every time.
- Up to 25 envelopes can easily be worked with
- Documents can be anywhere under the 5 MB limit
- Files can be imported and exported in multiple formats such as pdf, .doc, .docx
- Signatures can be electronically drawn and saved in Jsign’s database for later use.
- Signed documents can be shared via multiple platforms such as Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
If you want a slightly advanced version of jSign for individual usage, this plan is for you. Aside from the features available in the basic version, you also get added benefits such as more file formats and document MBs.
This plan has more than 50 envelopes, so your e-signing journey is safe for quite a while if you choose to purchase this plan.
On an individual level, not all of the 50 envelopes may be used every month and keep piling up; this is a good thing because if any time you have a heavier workflow, you don’t have to worry about running out of your envelo[pes.
- Accessible for one user per subscription
- Can support files as large as 15 MB
- Documents can be shared and operated in multiple formats, including pdf,.bmp,.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .png, .jpg, .xls, .xlsx
- Up to three templates are available every month
- Good for audit trail and document verification
- Allows geo-location restriction so that even if your documents are leaked by a mishap, nobody can authorize them
Want a signing solution for you and your teammate? This plan will be an end to your search.
The package allows a single subscription to be used by two people at the same time, which increases productivity and gives you more opportunities for adding electronic signatures to important documents.
This plan has all the perks as the rest of the options, with added benefits of compatibility with large files and more platforms. The best part about this particular plan is that you get access to a Client Admin Portal that has a whole set of interactive tools and features.
This is an important perk to look out for if you’re a freelancer or regularly deal with clients on an individual basis. With Jsign Pro, your records and client organization become a piece of cake.
- Unlimited number of envelopes every month
- Up to three templates can be designed and saved for later use
- Documents can be uploaded in either pdf,.bmp,.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .png, .jpg, .xls, .xlsx
- Files as large as 20 MB can easily be worked with
- Signers and contacts can be added for easy communication
- Location capture can be requested according to your preference
Quotes available by request
If you’re a business owner or need an e-signature platform for a team, look into the Corporate plan by Jsign.
The platform allows you to customize a plan depending on your requirements and the number of users.
Flexibility in all areas can be catered to in this plan, but the maximum file size remains 20 MB. Aside from that, you have the option of customizing the number of envelopes, templates, and other features. The envelopes, in most cases, become unlimited as well.
Once you’ve laid down your requirements and expectations, Jsign will give you a specifically curated pricing plan.
You can keep renewing the plan if the scale of the company remains the same, but if not, you can always contact their portal and request a few revisions to your plan, subject to a hike in the price.
- Documents can be uploaded in pdf,.bmp,.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .png, .jpg, .xls, .xlsx
- Access to Client Admin Portal
- Access to e-signature API for increased performance
- Easily generate certificates of completion
- Choose your own signature flow, either parallel or sequential.
- Upload documents from any platform, including Local Folder, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
Who Will Benefit The Most From jSign?
jSign offers electronic signature solutions for any type of user, whether you’re an individual with light document flow or a business owner with a team that needs to sign off on various contracts.
The best part is that it’s not just restricted to businesses; if you need to sign a personal contract or get someone else to do so, jSign can still be used without any issues.
Use jSign if you’re one of the following:
- You own a business of any scale
- You want to reduce paperwork
- You wish to make signing easy
- If your signatures often differ on documents
- You work with clients from different parts of the world
- You need to keep track of all your signed documents without taking up physical space
- You are in a managerial position where your signature is required quite often
Is Jsign Really Worth It?
There are many e-signature options available out there, but Jsign stands out because of the benefits it has at such affordable prices.
Some e-signature platforms are known to charge you hefty amounts, but when it comes to performance, they turn out to be quite poor.
This is not the case with jSign, though, because every feature and tool is described with complete transparency in their pricing plans.
The 14-day free trial also makes sure that you don’t end up investing in something you don’t like.
All in all, Jsign is a far worthier option than many others and it’s one of the best electronic signature tools out there today.
Do clients also need to have a Jsign account?
No, guest singers can easily add their electronic signatures without having a subscription. The purpose of e-signing platforms is to help create signable documents.
Do I need to renew my subscription every month?
No, your plans will be automatically renewed every month unless you manually cancel your subscription.
Is there a jSign free trial?
Yes, there is a free trial available for 14 days.
A Final Word on jSign Pricing
With jSign, getting electronic signatures for your documents is simple and easy, without any hidden costs.
Their affordable pricing plans make sure that you don’t overspend, and the free trial means that you can test out the product before fully investing in it.
If you’re looking for a good e-signature platform that doesn’t break the bank, jSign is an excellent option worth trying.
Have any questions about jSign pricing and plans? Let us know by leaving a comment below.