Looking for the latest info on Shopify pricing and plans so you can build the website of your dreams?
Are you looking for a website builder that connects you with your plan for an online e-commerce business?
Or, are you looking for a simple website builder which is very easy and has some experience of demand and needs of people in the market?
In the guide below, we’ll discuss Shopify pricing and plans currently being offered in 2022 so you can make the right decision for your business.
What Makes Shopify One Of The Most Hyped Platforms?
Shopify is primarily an e-commerce platform that helps you create and develop your own business and sell the product you want.
Shopify helps you in every aspect of business, starting from initial incubation up to full-fledged branding. Providing the most efficient support to each and every aspect of your business is the core value of Shopify.
The website builder that is offered by the Shopify organization is a part of that core value.
Hence, the website builder provides all kinds of creative customizability and other aspects that will support your business and its digital business. This same core value has enabled Shopify pricing plans to be as relevant as possible.
How Much Does Shopify Cost?
Shopify pricing ranges from $29/month to $299/month depending on which plan you choose.
The good thing is Shopify offers a 14-day free trial that lets you experience the platform before committing to anything.
Shopify Basic Pricing Plan – $29 Per Month
The Shopify pricing starts at $29 per month offering you the Basic Shopify plan which provides you with all you need if you are just starting out as a new business and want to get a hold of your position in the market.
The Basic Shopify plan offers a full development of an online store with a drag-and-drop website builder that helps you ease into the business world. The key features of this plan includes:
- Marketing blogs
- Fully developed sales channel for your products.
- Shopify offers you 24/7 support
- Two staff members accounts since in a newly developed business, there is not much staff in the first place.
- There are up to four inventory locations alongside the Shopify discounts that are provided regardless of the Shopify Pricing plan you opt for.
- There is up to 77% Shopify shipping discount that is offered in the plan alongside the permission of shipping labels which, by the way, makes a lot of businesses conscious when they are trying to work on developing a brand.
- Shopify sells in up to one hundred thirty-three countries and offers up to twenty different languages to account for the ease of natives. This really drives the aim of the organization to the conclusion.
Who Is The Basic Shopify Plan Good For?
This plan is basically targeted towards either the small business owners or the people who want to test Shopify waters first before diving too deep into it.
I believe that Shopify pricing is more than fair when compared to what it is offering. This is all apart from the other services, like fraud analysis, which is not usually counted in important points in the decision-making realm but turns out to be really critical sometimes.
Shopify Pricing Plan – $79 Per Month
Next in the line is the remarkable Shopify pricing plan, yes! The plan has the same name as the organization, which is offered at $79 per month. This particular plan offers everything that the Basic Shopify plan offers and some more.
This Shopify plan will help it towards its aim of stability in the market. The extra stimulus that Shopify will provide your business is through:
- Adding one more inventory location and taking the numbers up to five. This increase has its advantages given that now it would be easier for your product to arrive at your customers’ doorstep.
- There is also a shipping discount of 88% which is quite astounding when compared with the other players in the market.
- There is also US priority mail cubic pricing available in the Shopify plan which adds the cherry on the top. The rest is also quite on point and the efficiency and the priority get a paramount increase due to the advancement in the package itself.
- The staff members that are allowed are increased to five which further supports the growth phase of your business.
Who Is The Shopify Pricing Plan For?
This plan is focused on the intermediate businesses that are on their path to growth. Hence, this plan is good for the businesses that are on their path to marketing success since there is also a lot of branding assistance.
Advanced Pricing Plan – $299 Per Month
The Advanced Shopify pricing plan contains several additional features on the top of Shopify plan that makes it really good for advanced customers.
- This package includes up to eight inventory locations for your business. This further increases the ease at which the supply chain is to be managed and the customers are served.
- The branding services at this stage are also really good and will surely help your business arrive at new heights as never before.
- The staff members that are allowed are now fifteen since the business will now have to manage a large number of customers and products given its large size.
Who Is The Advanced Shopify Plan Good For?
This Shopify pricing plan is for businesses that are big enough to do scaling and, hence, require advanced reporting. This gives a phenomenal increase on top of the offerings made by the other packages at only $299 per month.
Shopify Pricing FAQ
Is there a free trial in Shopify?
Yes, Shopify offers a 14-day free trial for you.
What type of payments does Shopify accept?
They accept credit cards.
Do you need to be a designer/developer to use Shopify?
No, you don’t need to be a designer or developer to use Shopify.
Can you customize the look and feel of your Shopify store of yours?
Yes, you can do this with online builders and themes.
What do I need to do to start selling on Shopify?
To start selling on Shopify, buy yourself a Shopify plan and choose products you want to sell. If you don’t have products to sell yet, drop shipping is a good option for you.
Other Useful Resources
How does Shopify pricing compare to other website builders? Check out these guides:
- Duda pricing guide
- Elementor pricing guide
- Squarespace pricing guide
- Webflow pricing guide
- Weebly pricing guide
A Final Word on Shopify Pricing
Shopify has plans for everyone from the solo entrepreneur just starting out to large e-commerce companies with millions in sales. Their variety of plans to fit every budget can help you save on the cost of building a website.
With the guide above, you’ll be able to find the right Shopify pricing option for your unique needs.
Have any questions about Shopify pricing? Just leave us a comment below and we’ll help you out.