Thinking about trying 1Password to manage your passwords? Looking for the latest details on 1Password pricing and plans so you decide if it’s worth using?
With 1Password, you’re able to sync and store your passwords across all of your devices, so you can access them no matter where you are.
It also has some great features, like advanced end-to-end encryption (256-bit AES – only you can decrypt your data), two-factor authentication, single-click login, and more.
It all sounds fantastic, right?
But how much does 1Password cost? What’s the difference between all of the plans they offer? And most of all, is 1Password worth it?
Our guide below will offer an in-depth breakdown of 1Password pricing, plans, and features to help you make a decision.
How Much Does 1Password Cost in 2022?
1Password offers a selection of plans for individuals/families and businesses that range from as cheap as $2.99 up to $19.95 a month, billed annually. They also offer enterprise plans with custom pricing for larger businesses.
1Password offers a free 14-day trial so you can try it out before you commit to a paid plan.
1Password Personal & Family Plans
1Password has two different plans for non-business users:
- Individual ($2.99/mo billed annually)–This plan is for a single user and comes with a number of features, including: Apps for a range of devices and browsers; create, autosave, and autofill passwords and other secure information; unlimited passwords; 1GB document storage; securely share passwords, credit cards, notes, & more; two-factor authentication; 24/7 email support; restore recently deleted passwords and items.
- Families ($4.99/mo billed annually)–This plan is for up to 5 family members, and you can add more members for $1 each. It includes all of the features above, plus: manage what family members can see and do; recover accounts for family members who get locked out; up to 5 guests for limited sharing.
1Password Business Plans
1Password’s business plans are as follows:
- Business ($7.99/mo per user)–This plan offers a wide range of features, including: 20 guest accounts for limited sharing; 5GB document storage for each user; custom groups to organize teams; custom roles; custom security controls; insights dashboard for business-wide security monitoring; reporting; audit trail; free family accounts for all team members; single sign-on; and more.
- Teams Starter Pack ($19.95/mo billed annually)–The Teams plan includes tons of features, like: apps for a range of devices and browsers; unlimited shared vaults; unlimited item storage; unlimited passwords; 1GB document storage per user; admin controls to manage permission levels for team members; two-factor authentication; 24/7 email support, 5 guest accounts for limited sharing, and more.
- Enterprise (custom pricing)–This custom plan can be tailored to suit your needs and comes with a dedicated account manager, onboarding engineer, and training.
1Password Pricing FAQ
What is 1Password?
1Password is a password manager that helps you keep track of your passwords and other sensitive information. It’s available for a range of devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and more.
How much does 1Password cost?
1Password plans start at $2.99 per month, billed annually. There are also business and enterprise plans available with custom pricing.
How much does 1Password cost per year?
1Password plans start at $2.99 per month, which comes out to $35.88 per year.
Does 1Password have a free trial?
Yes, you can try 1Password free for 14 days.
What happens if you cancel your 1Password subscription?
Your subscription will be active until the end of your billing cycle. After that, they will freeze your account and you will no longer have access to your 1Password data. However, you can reactivate your account at any time by renewing your subscription.
Is 1Password Worth It?
Yes, we believe 1Password is worth the price.
It’s a great password manager with a wide range of features for securely storing and managing your passwords and other sensitive information.
Plus, it offers a free trial so you can try it out before you commit to a paid plan.
If you’re looking for a password manager, we think 1Password is a great option and definitely worth the price.
Have any questions about 1Password pricing or plans? Let us know by leaving a comment below.