With the best Prime Day deals for college students, you can get great discounts on laptops, dorm room essentials, school supplies, and a whole lot more.
Prime Day is a two-day event (July 11-12 this year) when Amazon Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of deals on everything from everyday essentials to electronics.
It’s a great way to save a ton of money on the items you need (or want) most.
If you’re a college student or a parent of a college student, Prime Day is a great chance to get a jump on back-to-school shopping.
We’ve put together a guide to some of the very best Prime Day deals for college students in 2023. Keep in mind, new deals are constantly being added, so while we’re doing our best to keep this guide updated, things are subject to change. You can see all the latest deals at this link.
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime to access all of these huge deals, free two-day shipping, and the other perks that come with membership.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost for you, we might get a commission if you click the link and purchase.
Top Prime Day Deals for College Students
Here are some of the best Prime Day deals college students can take advantage of during this year’s big event with everything from offers on tablets to school supplies to dorm room essentials.
Other Great Deals
- Up to 41% off Fire Tablet bundles
- Up to 65% off Echo devices and Smart Home bundles
- Amazon Fire smart TVs as low as $229.99
- 45% off Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet
- Up to 45% off Fire TV 4K streaming devices
- Up to 46% off Echo Auto and Echo Buds
- Up to 40% off Kindle E-reader Essentials Bundles
- Up to 54% off Amazon Basics Home Products
- Up to 50% off Shark vacuums, air purifiers, and more
- Huge discounts on Amazon Basics electronics and office products
- Up to 50% off Breville kitchen appliances
- 50% off AirRobo robot vacuum cleaner
How to Get the Best Prime Day Deals for College Students
Ready to shop these great Prime Day deals for students?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
- Download the Amazon app on your phone or visit the website
- Shop the Prime Day deals starting at 12 a.m. PT on July 11.
- Check regularly throughout Prime Day for new deals, as some are time-sensitive. New deals will likely pop up every few minutes, so you have to be alert.
- If you miss a deal, you can join a Waitlist for it in the Amazon app and if more products become available, you’ll be notified.
What are some of the best Prime Day deals for college students that you’ve seen? Share them with us by commenting below.