With the best Prime Day deals for college students, you can get great discounts on laptops, dorm room essentials, school supplies, and a whole lot more.
Prime Day is a two-day event (July 12-13 this year) when Amazon Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of deals on everything from everyday essentials to electronics.
It’s a great way to save a ton of money on the items you need (or want) most.
If you’re a college student or a parent of a college student, Prime Day is a great chance to get a jump on back-to-school shopping.
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime to access all of these huge deals, free two-day shipping, and the other perks that come with membership.
Top Prime Day Deals for College Students
Here are some of the best Prime Day deals college students can take advantage of during this year’s big event with everything from offers on tablets to school supplies to dorm room essentials.
Other Great Deals
- Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TVs (up to 46% off)
- Kindle Essentials Bundles (up to 50% off)
- Fire TV Sticks (up to 60% off)
- Cosori Air Fryers (up to 20% off)
- Instant Pot Air Fryers & Pressure Cookers (up to 23% off)
- Ninja Blenders, Pressure Cookers, & More (up to 25% off)
- Amazon Brands Bedding & Bath Essentials (up to 11% off)
- Casper Mattresses (up to $445 off)
- Levoit Air Purifier (15% off)
- Shark Robot, Cordless, & Upright Vacuums (up to 45% off)
- Paper Mate Pens, Markers, & Other School Supplies (up to 71% off)
- Sharpie & EXPO Products (up to 68% off)
- Purell Sanitizing Products (big Prime Day savings)
- Amazon Basics PC Accessories (big Prime Day savings)
- 3-Ring Binders, Dividers, & Labels (big Prime Day savings)
- Office Supplies Prime Day Deals
- Select School Supplies (up to 57% off)
- Academic Calendars (up to 20% off)
- Rollerball Pens (up to 48% off)
How to Get the Best Prime Day Deals for College Students
Ready to shop these great Prime Day deals for students?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
- Download the Amazon app on your phone or visit the website
- Shop the Prime Day deals starting at 12 a.m. PT on July 12.
- Check regularly throughout Prime Day for new deals, as some are time-sensitive. New deals will likely pop up every few minutes, so you have to be alert.
- If you miss a deal, you can join a Waitlist for it in the Amazon app and if more products become available, you’ll be notified.
What are some of the best Prime Day deals for college students that you’ve seen? Share them with us by commenting below.