Looking for info on Domestika pricing so you can figure out if their online courses are worth the cost?
Domestika is an online learning platform with a strong sense of creativity. Students can find courses in a wide variety of subjects for creative types, such as illustration, marketing and business, architecture and space, calligraphy, and typography.
Domestika courses are made up of video content, reading materials, various challenges, projects, discussions, and more.
Each course has its internal community where students are encouraged to connect and share.
When you purchase a course, you receive lifetime access to it, so you can learn at your own pace. The course is available to you 24/7, and studying can fit into your day easily.
So, is Domestika worth it? And exactly how much does Domestika cost?
Keep reading for our full analysis.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost for you, we might get a commission if you click the link and purchase.
How Much Does Domestika Cost?
Domestika offers a variety of pricing options:
- Purchase individual courses — You can buy an individual course that you’re interested in a la carte, and it’ll usually cost you around $10-$30.
- Bundle courses or use other discounts — A great way to save money is by taking advantage of the course bundles and other discounts Domestika offers. This can greatly reduce the average cost per course.
- Become a Domestika Plus member — This monthly membership — $9.99 if you pay month to month or $83.88 )$6.99 per month) if you pay annually up front — gives you one monthly credit to be used for a course of your choosing, 20% extra savings on other courses and bundles, access to open courses and exclusive content, and more.
Let’s dive into each of these options a little bit further below:
Domestika Single Course Option
Domestika offers multiple high-quality courses just waiting for you to dive into learning. Purchasing a course gives the user lifetime access to work at their own speed and revisit the content as much as they want/need. The courses on Domestika are very high-quality and taught by handpicked experts.
Popular Courses on Domestika:
- Professional Photography For Instagram
- Modern Watercolor Techniques
- Brand Strategy on Instagram
- Realistic Portrait with Graphite Pencil
Domestika courses don’t have a time limit and never expire. Lessons can be downloaded for offline viewing and learning as well as most courses finish with a beautiful final project to tie in everything learned in the course. Single courses often cost anywhere from $10-$40 with frequent savings opportunities to take advantage of.
Who is the single-course option on Domestika best suited for?
The single course option on Domestika is best for anyone wanting to develop and strengthen a particular skill. With lifetime access, students can continuously go back and review.
Domestika Bundle Options
On Domestika, you can create your own bundle or take advantage of one of the pre-created ones. Bundle options include massive savings and are a collection of courses that build on each other incrementally.
Popular Bundled Courses on Domestika
- Overcome Your Creative Limits ( 6 courses)
- Boost Your Artistic Skills ( 4 courses)
- Crochet Your Ideas ( 2 courses)
When you try to purchase a single course, the platform creates a bundle with other relevant courses you might be interested in. This bundle option is a great way to learn more and save simultaneously.
Who is the Bundle option on Domestika best suited for?
In short, anyone! Anyone interested in expanding their creative knowledge and learning a new skill. If ongoing learning is essential to you, bundles can be a great way to get more for your buck.
Domestika Plus — $6.99 per month if billed annually
Domestika Plus is the perfect selection for those looking for ongoing learning opportunities. The Plus membership is fantastic and makes a great gift.
Users get one credit per month they can exchange for a course, a 20% discount on all additional courses and bundles, access to open courses, access to exclusive content, and a whole lot more with the Plus membership. Additionally, they receive a personalized certificate signed by teachers, get to try new courses, and make a Plus profile.
With Domestika Plus, users get access to fantastic customer support.
Key Features of Domestika Plus:
- One credit to exchange for a course each month
- 20% discount on all courses
- Personalized certificate signed by teachers
- Try new courses each month
- High-quality customer service
- High-quality content in video
Who is Domestika Plus best suited for?
Domestika Plus is a great purchase for anyone invested in learning. It offers ongoing savings opportunities, certificates to use on a resume, and an option to make a Plus profile to connect with others.
Key Features of Domestika
- Learn at your own pace
- Earn certifications
- Be a part of a creative community
- Learn from top experts in the creative field
- View video content as many times as desired
- The film and production of each course creation are handled in-house. This means that the quality of the video is guaranteed fantastic and high quality.
- No time limits on the courses
Domestika Cost Q&A
How often is the Plus membership billed?
The Domestika Plus membership is billed once annually at $83.88 ($6.99/month) or monthly at a rate of $9.99 per month.
How much money does a single course typically cost on Domestika?
A course on Domestika can range from $10-$40. Watch for savings opportunities as the platform frequently hosts sales.
Can lessons be viewed offline?
Lessons that are on the app can be viewed offline. Unfortunately, at this time, the offline option is not yet available on a PC.
How long can I watch the course before it expires?
Forever! That’s one of the best parts about Domestika! When you purchase a course, you have lifetime access to it. The course won’t expire on you. Students can frequent the content and brush up on skills.
Is Domestika worth it?
We think so! Whether you’re interested in a single course, a bundle of them, or the Plus membership for ongoing learning, Domestika is a great online learning platform to be on if you’re interested in creative subjects.
It is very user-friendly and offers learners lifetime access to purchased courses!
Courses are affordable, and the platform often hosts sales with massive savings.
Domestika has numerous popular courses to explore, ranging in all areas of creativity.
Wondering how Domestika pricing compares to other online learning sites? Check out these guides:
- Brilliant.org pricing guide
- Coursera pricing guide
- CreativeLive pricing guide
- Edureka pricing guide
- edX pricing guide
- FutureLearn pricing guide
- LinkedIn Learning pricing guide
- Masterclass pricing guide
- Pluralsight pricing guide
- Skillshare pricing guide
- Udacity pricing guide
- Udemy pricing guide
Have any questions about Domestika pricing? Leave a comment below.