With the best Google Forms alternatives, you can easily create surveys, quizzes, polls, and more. You can also save time by using templates and sharing your forms with others.
While Google Forms is a great tool for creating forms, it’s far from perfect, and it’s not the only option out there.
There’s a lot that Google Forms does right, but there are also a few areas where it falls short.
For example, Google Forms doesn’t have a lot of customization options, there are some upload limitations, and its overall features are fairly limited.
Don’t get me wrong, Google Forms is still a great tool, but if you’re looking for a form building tool that is truly rich with features, then you may need to look elsewhere.
Fortunately, there are a few excellent Google Forms alternatives like Jotform and others that offer a wide range of features, customization options, and integrations.
In the guide below, we’ll take a look at some of the best Google Forms alternatives, highlighting their features, pros, and cons.
The Best Alternatives to Google Forms
Jotform is a powerful web-based tool that makes it super fast and easy to create, share, and collect forms for every type of application.
Jotform is a web-based tool that lets you quickly and easily create, share, and collect forms for a variety of applications.
With an intuitive drag-and-drop form builder, you can create professional-looking forms without any coding knowledge.
Jotform lets you customize just about every aspect of your form, including adding your own branding to it. You can also add images, videos, and maps to forms, as well as integrate them with popular services like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Jotform users can also collect payments via PayPal, Stripe, Square, and other popular payment processing tools.
Simply put, Jotform is an ideal alternative to Google Forms for anyone who needs to create a form, whether it’s for surveying customers, hosting quizzes, taking payments, getting email list signups, or whatever else.
You can check out our Jotform review or keep reading below for a look at its features.
- Lots of templates to quickly create any type of form
- Tons of customization options
- Integrations with numerous other business tools
- Collect payments securely
- HIPAA compliance and advanced security features
- Pre-fill features to save time
Jotform has a free version along with three paid plans that give you access to more features:
- Bronze: $34/ month (billed annually)
- Silver: $39/ month (billed annually)
- Gold: $99/ month (billed annually)
Click here to try Jotform for free.
WPForms is a different tool on the market that can be used in place of Google Forms. The platform is best known for providing straightforward, secure, and customizable forms. Millions of people use it, making it one of the most accessible WordPress form plugins for beginners.
You can give your form a much more polished appearance by utilizing features like the Form Pages add-on and the Survey and Polls add-on. Below are some prominent offerings by WPforms, making it a perfect choice for beginners.
- Utilizing the drag-and-drop builder, create forms quickly and easily.
- Take advantage of the excellent customer service offered through various channels and provided by knowledgeable and helpful staff.
- Once you have collected all the necessary data, visualize it using lovely graphs and charts.
- To see how your forms are doing, you will receive email notifications automatically when something happens.
- The form can be customized and used on mobile devices with several assistance options.
WPForms charges $35 annually.
3. HubSpot Builder
Another excellent option to use instead of Google Forms is HubSpot Form Builder, which is a component of a comprehensive promotional tool that also offers customer relationship management, email campaigns, and other sales features. It combines form construction with cutting-edge new technology to give users more potential from the form. Let’s have a look at some of the features of HubSpot Builder.
- With the help of the HubSpot CRM, you can easily create forms and gather all the necessary information.
- Utilizing HubSpot’s marketing automation feature, create automated email follow-ups for users who fill out the form.
- Construct intelligent forms that can change based on the user’s browsing history.
- Utilize the analytics offered by the marketing hub of HubSpot to analyze the data.
- Utilizing an unlimited number of forms, fields, and submissions that are connected to your contact database, you can turn anonymous visitors into leads.
- By using HubSpot CRM, you can set up follow-up tasks, follow up with leads, and send them personalized emails.
Start with HubSpot at no cost. You will have to pay $45/month after the end of the free trial.
4. Survey Monkey
Another tool comparable to Google Forms is SurveyMonkey, which is incredibly well-liked for its overall user experience and the variety of customizations it provides. Polls, quizzes, and surveys can be easily created, analyzed, and shared with your audience.
When discussing alternatives to Google Forms, it’s impossible to avoid bringing up Survey Monkey. Here are a few features of Survey Monkey that make it a viable option for Google Forms.
- Use the more than 1600 questions written and offered by professionals to pose the appropriate queries to the right people.
- Create forms using more than 15 questions to cater to all audience types.
- Use skip logic and conditional branching to process your data more quickly. To increase response rates, incorporate surveys into emails.
- Using sentiment analysis and WordCloud, you can better understand your audience.
- PPT, SPS, CSV, XLS, and PDF are just a few of the formats you can export your results into
It starts at $25/month.
Pabbly, another online survey tool, has made significant strides with its offerings this year. You can quickly create a dynamic and highly operational form and a survey using its drag-and-drop feature. Its following characteristics are some worth mentioning:
- Pabbly offers completely working conditional logic Users can access custom branding through it.
- There is access to autoresponder functionality. However, they lack access to state-of-the-art market research tools.
- Payment gateways that are integrated with forms
- Self-hosting is a viable option.
- Submissions are not limited. You can have countless forms, unlike Google Forms.
- Embedding is unrestricted.
- There are various methods of payment that suit users from different countries.
- Themes and personalization are other features of Pabbly.
- The forms are available on multiple pages.
Although Pabbly offers very affordable plans with a monthly minimum of $5.
6. Cognito Forms
Cognito Forms is another widely used freemium survey tool that competes with Google Forms for free. Users have access to some of the most incredible integration and payment options, a factor that has been gaining popularity in the market.
Additionally, this could be the right approach if you enjoy making payments through Square or PayPal.
- It provides a huge selection of pre-built templates you can explore and use to start building forms immediately.
- The aesthetic drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create documents.
- Use the built-in feature to compute costs and carry out additional calculations on the form.
- To get the correct data from users, include conditional logic in your forms.
- Utilize forms integrated with Square and PayPal to collect payments from website visitors.
- Utilize the built-in data management system to arrange and manage your data.
There is no cost to begin. It begins at $15 per month.
You can collaborate with coworkers on a single form using Google Forms, which is undoubtedly a benefit. Zenforms provide the next step in collaborative form-building.
- The builder on Zenforms functions admirably and has a reasonably slick design.
- Regarding the fields you can fill out, you have many options.
- You can customize the form by including your illustrations, audio files, or attachments.
- The ability to send confirmation emails to form tenders, another feature I liked, is a nice touch.
- Zenforms supports desktop and mobile platforms, in contrast to most of the other form designers mentioned.
- Three forms can be active at once in the free version, allowing you to receive a maximum of 100 responses each month.
- The main advantage of Zenforms—collaboration—requires you to pay the monthly fee, which begins at $49/month, because it only permits one designer or editor per session.
8. Microsoft forms
Microsoft Forms, which competes with Google Forms for the best free alternative, is Microsoft’s version of Google Forms. Some people prefer it because it is well known for letting users use spreadsheets instead of Google Sheets.
Given how well it integrates with Microsoft 360’s tools, it is among the free alternatives to Google Forms for individuals who subscribe to the service.
- The visual drag-and-drop editor makes creating forms simple and quick.
- You can easily create forms using the pre-built survey templates for multiple choice questions, customer feedback, event registration, etc.
- All of your Excel data can be instantly imported into Microsoft Forms.
- Multiple-choice questions and additional form fields should be added to increase flexibility.
- For a high standard of customization, edit and divide the fields on your forms into various sections
Microsoft Forms are free of charge.
Are you tired of using Google Forms and looking to explore some new options? Another excellent alternative to Google Forms is Formsite, which enables users to quickly and easily create expert survey forms, web forms, and software solutions.
It strongly emphasizes data security and lets users encrypt text in particular form fields. Formsite is a great and safe alternative to Google Forms for those looking for intelligent choices because it offers a ton of customization options.
- Upload your logo to the form’s style sheet to personalize it to reflect your branding.
- You can easily incorporate your forms across any page by copying the code.
- Use SSL encryption to create safe forms and safeguard submissions.
- Connect various forms and transfer responses between different platforms.
- You can include payment methods like Payoneer, Braintree, Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe, etc. in order forms with automatic totaling.
- Visualize your findings in various formats and incorporate them into your website.
- The creation of order forms and secure payment collection through a variety of payment processors is what we do best.
Users have to pay $21/month for using Formsite.
The most common users of the widely used project management tool ClickUp are teams in more prominent organizations or startups. Users can quickly create interactive forms thanks to its integrated state-of-the-art form view.
This is because of the inclusion of a project management tool like ClickUp on the list of top Google Forms alternatives.
- Using the simple drag-and-drop editor, creating surveys is simple.
- Quickly generate more leads by streamlining the data consolidation process.
- Create landing pages with a variety of online collections of data points to increase response rates.
- With the help of custom fields, you can gather particular types of information, such as emails, phone numbers, locations, salaries, and many other things.
- Instead of just dumping the data, automatically transform the responses into manageable tasks.
- Themes, avatars, successors and assigns, hidden fields, and a variety of other features can all be changed on your forms.
Users can have a free trial period, after which they must pay $5/month.
A Final Word on Google Forms Alternatives
If you want to create basic forms without sophisticated features or integrations, Google Forms is a fine tool.
However, we cannot recommend it as the very best online form builder due to the lack of tools available and the design’s limited flexibility.
Fortunately, there are some great alternatives to Google Forms that offer a ton of advanced features to let you create high-quality, professional forms for just about any type of application.
Our top pick Jotform has everything that you could possibly want in an online form builder, including a wide variety of features, integrations, and support, making it simple to create beautiful, engaging forms with just a few clicks.
Remember, many of these Google Forms alternatives offer free versions or free trials, so you can try out a few to see which one works best for you.
Have any questions about our guide to the top Google Forms alternatives? Let us know by commenting below.