If you’re looking for a secure, easy-to-use eSignature tool, you’ve probably heard of signNow. In this signNow review, we’ll take a close look at the features and benefits of this popular eSignature solution to help you decide if it’s the right fit for your business.
If you need to sign documents or collect signatures on a regular basis, a tool like signNow can save you a lot of time and hassle by eliminating the need for paper documents.
With signNow, you can upload your document, add fields for signature and other information, and send it out to collect digital signatures with just a few clicks. The recipient can then sign the document electronically and it will be automatically saved and stored for your records.
Businesses and companies all over the world are using signNow because of the convenience it provides. Apart from making online signatures easy and safe, SignNow also has a lot of other perks that can be very useful for companies.
But how does signNow compare to other electronic signature tools out there?
How much does signNow cost?
And is signNow actually worth it?
In our signNow review, we’ll answer all these questions and more, so you can decide if it’s the right eSignature solution for your business. This review has been totally updated for 2023 to include all of the latest details about the platform, so you can be sure you’re getting accurate, current info to help guide you in your buying decision.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost for you, we might get a commission if you click the link and purchase.
What is signNow?
signNow is an electronic signature solution that allows businesses and individuals to sign, send, and manage documents online. It’s a convenient way to get legally-binding signatures on contracts, forms, and other documents without having to print them out and physically mail them back and forth.
From email notifications to two-factor authorization and third-party app integrations to API access, signNow has a range of features that make it a secure and reliable eSignature solution.
What is signNow Used For?
signNow is used to collect signatures for a range of applications, including contract negotiations, job offers, NDAs, human resource onboarding, payment collection, and more.
A range of industries uses signNow for secure, legally-binding eSignature collection, including healthcare, finance, real estate, government, construction, education, and more.
In short, you can use signNow in just about any kind of situation that requires collecting signatures.
Top signNow Features
There are lots of reasons that signNow is one of the most popular eSignature solutions on the market.
Here are just a few of the top signNow features that businesses love:
- Reminders–SignNow has a reminder feature that allows you to send regular reminders to your clients or team members. If a document has been in the line for a while, you can drop your clients a reminder to sign it at their earliest convenience.
- Language Translation–Document sharing can be quite a hassle if you have regular acquaintance with foreign clients. Not with SignNow, though, because this platform has an automatic translation feature that allows you to view the documents in whichever language you want!
- Audit Trail–You’ll have many people working on the same document simultaneously in a professional setting. The Audit Trail feature helps you track who’s making what type of changes in a document so that any revisions or blunders can be highlighted immediately.
- Multi-Party Signing–When you need more than one person’s authorization, you can use the multi-party signing feature and send the same document to more than one person for simultaneous signing.
- Task Progress Tracking–Everybody likes to stay up-to-date with their deadlines, and SignNow makes that easier by a large margin! You can operate the software from any device and keep a check on whether your team is performing their best. This helps in avoiding delays and also proves beneficial for designing timelines.
- Two-Factor Authorization–Signatures classify as confidential data, and even the slightest ignorance could get you in trouble. There are a lot of platforms out there that claim to help you with signing documents online but not every one of them is safe. SignNow ensures complete safety because of its two-factor authorization feature and the following verification steps.
- Integrations–There are countless signNow integrations with some of the most commonly used business tools out there, including Stripe, Salesforce, Zapier, Dropbox, Google Workspace, and more. This allows you to create a streamlined workflow for your business and get work done faster.
- API–One of the coolest features you can get with signNow is API access. With this feature, you can streamline your company’s document signing process by integrating signNow with your existing systems and workflows.
How Much Does signNow Cost?
The best thing about signNow is that it has subscription plans to benefit everybody. Whether a small-scale business, a full-fledged organization, or even an individual, signNow has affordable, value-driven plans for all.
Let’s have a look at what each of the signNow plans has to offer:
$8/per month, per user billed annually or $20/month, per user billed monthly
This plan is designed for individuals and small businesses looking for cheap online signature solutions. You will get access to multiple features, including access across multiple devices.
- Audit trail and history
- Multiple languages
- Basic fields
- Set reminders & notifications
- User-friendly interface
- Kiosk mode
- Live chat
- Unlimited templates
- Cloud storage integration
- SignNow mobile app
$15/month per user billed annually or $30/month, per user billed monthly
This pricing plan is a more advanced version of the Business Plan, where in addition to the basic features, you also get these extra features:
- Document groups
- In-person signatures with two or more signers
- Personalized branding
- Signing link invites
- Sending documents in bulk is easy
- Unlimited teams
$30/month per user billed annually or $50/month, per user billed monthly
This pricing plan is the best solution for businesses because of its features. In addition to the basic version of the platform, you’d also get unique features that are unmatched by other options. You also can add up to twenty people to your account if you’re a team leader.
- Conditional documents
- Advanced authentication
- Calculated fields
- Redirect after signing
- Signer attachments
- Smart fields
- Advanced threat protection
- Request Payments
- Conditional fields
airSlate Business Cloud
$50/month per user
This plan cannot be purchased unless you’re in a group of a minimum of five people. It aims to provide all the necessary features required for a smooth sailing business and additional perks.
- Access to the US Legal Forms Library
- Built-in PDF editor
- Enterprise-grade eSignature.
- An organizational dashboard
- Personal integration support
- Phone support
- Integrations with CRM/ERP
- HIPAA compliance
When choosing a SignNow plan, make sure you carefully analyze your usage.
If you operate a business that has a lot of paperwork to tend to, a basic plan probably won’t be enough for your needs.
On the other hand, you don’t want to overpay for features you’re never going to use.
The best way to find the perfect plan is to start with a free trial. SignNow offers a free trial for all its plans so you can test out the features and see which ones you need before committing to a paid subscription.
signNow vs Other Platforms
How does signNow compare to other eSignature tools and apps?
While there are definitely some other great tools out there, there are a few things signNow does better than any of the others in our opinion:
- API access–As we mentioned before, signNow’s API access is top-notch. If you want to an eSignature tool that integrates with your existing systems and workflows, signNow is definitely the best choice out there.
- Industry-leading compliance–signNow offers advanced security and compliance features (like HIPAA compliance) that are unmatched by any other platform. If you’re looking for a tool that will keep your documents safe and secure, signNow is the way to go.
- Value–While signNow isn’t necessarily the cheapest option out there, it’s definitely one of the best values considering all the features and benefits you get with a subscription. When factoring in all that you get, signNow offers a much better price than many other platforms.
- Customer support–Another area where signNow really shines compared to other platforms is its customer service. Their team is available 24/7 and can be approached via email, phone, or live chat.
What is signNow used for?
signNow is an e-signature solution that helps businesses and individuals sign, send, manage, and store documents digitally. It offers a secure and legally-binding alternative to paper signatures, and can be used for applications from negotiating contracts to collecting payments and more.
How much does signNow cost?
The price of signNow varies depending on the plan you choose. Plans range from $8 to $50 per user, per month.
Is signNow legally binding?
Yes, signNow is a legally-binding e-signature solution used by a range of industries. When you sign documents with signNow, you are agreeing to them in the same way as a handwritten signature.
Is signNow safe?
Yes, signNow uses advanced encryption and security technology to protect your documents and data.
Is signNow Worth It?
Yes, we feel that signNow is definitely worth the investment, especially if you’re looking for an eSignature solution that offers advanced features, compliance, and integrations.
signNow is one of the easiest, most secure, and most scalable tools out there for collecting electronic signatures.
If you’re looking for a tool that will help you close deals faster, sign documents securely, automate your workflows, and improve your bottom line, signNow is definitely worth considering thanks to its huge range of features, ease of use, and affordability.
If you’re not sure which plan is right for you, we recommend starting with a 7-day free trial to test out the features and see which ones you need before subscribing to a paid plan. While using this free version during the trial period, you’ll still have full access to all the features included in the paid plans.
Have any questions about our signNow review? Let us know by leaving a comment below.