Are you looking for some information surrounding the language app Babbel’s pricing and plans? Maybe you’re wondering how to get it set up or if they have a refund policy?
You’ve come to the right place! Everything you’re wondering about Babbel will be answered here in this guide. By the end, you’ll be able to understand the platform and how it can best benefit you and your needs.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost for you, we might get a commission if you click the link and purchase.
What is Babbel?
It features unique programs for several languages and offers a conversational flair to its teachings.
Babbel is software designed by language experts to ensure you can learn to speak the way the locals do.
The software guides the user through learning how to read, write, speak and understand the new language. Users learn concepts, phrases, words, and regular sentences that are used in that specific culture.
Babbel teaches through interactive exercises readings, videos, games, and more. It was designed to keep the user interested and engaged.
With Babbel, you can learn a new language on the go through their well-designed, user-friendly app. With the Babbel app, you can listen to short stories, play matching games, or explore podcasts to learn the language the way the locals know it.
In addition, considering the incredible value that Babbel offers, the software also offers spectacular pricing. Babbel pricing is affordable and includes different plans you can choose from.
How Much Does Babbel Cost?
Babbel pricing changes depending on the length of time the student chooses to study and which Babbel program is chosen. Babbel has a subscription-based learning program and live online classes led by expert linguists. A Babbel live membership also gives the student access to the fantastic.
Babbel Subscription Program Costs
- One month – $12.95
- Three months – $26.85
- Six months – $44.70
- Twelve months – $83.40
Babbel Live Program Costs
Babbel Live is a fantastic program. It offers interactive, enriching live taught classes with a focus on the full language. Learn grammar, sentences, pronunciation, public speaking, and more.
- 1 month membership – $149/month
- 3 months – $103/month – $309 total
- 6 months – $92/month – $549 total
- 12 months – $75/month – $899 total
All Babbel Live plans include unlimited access to the Babbel App and an unlimited amount of live classes the student can register in.
You may be able to save on either of these programs by taking advantage of deals throughout the year, including Babbel Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers.
Key Features of Babbel
Babbel has many outstanding features. It is a great software that can be helpful and engaging in your language learning adventure. Each language lesson is unique, so you can expect a different experience every time you try a new one!
- 14 languages to choose from
- Easy to use the app and online platform
- Improves reading, writing, comprehension, speaking, and listening skills in chosen language program
- Sleek design
- Language programs for all skill levels
- Variety of ways to learn – podcasts, games, stories, interactive challenges, etc
- 20-day money-back guarantee if the learner is dissatisfied
- Advanced speech recognition software to ensure proper pronunciation
- Fantastic and engaging podcasts to listen to for various skill levels in popular languages
- Culture is intertwined in the language lessons. Users learn important information about a particular culture. Listen to small bite-size pieces of information about historical figures, monuments, artists, and more.
- Teaches the language the way the locals speak it.
- Access to Babbel Live – live taught classes by expert language developers.
As you can see, the list of critical features for this language teaching powerhouse is extensive. The software has a lot to offer!
Language Courses on Babbel
With the help of Babbel, you can learn several languages. Each course is developed individually and has many unique features. More popular courses have more content and lessons, but the software is constantly developing and adding more.
With Babbel, students can learn incredible conversational skills that actually are impactful. So whether they need to learn travel-related phrases or business sentences, Babbel covers it.
Babbel offers two different memberships.
The subscription-based pricing includes one language program. It’s important to note that the company offers generous discounts when multiple months are purchased at once.
Additionally, they offer Babbel Live. Babbel Live is a membership for live online classes taught by language experts. Classes are available for all skills and certain languages. When a Babbel Live membership is purchased, the user also receives unlimited access to the Babbel app to enhance their language learning journey.
Babbel Language Program Pricing
- One month – $12.95
- Three months – $26.85
- Six months – $44.70
- One year – $83.40
Babbel Live Pricing, Skill Level, and Study Time
Signing up for Babbel Live classes is simple. All that is needed is to create your account, find the perfect time slot for your schedule, and log into your class when it’s class time. Classes are limited to six students to ensure that students have plenty of one on one interaction with the teacher.
Babbel Live is broken into three categories of studying. This is to narrow down how many hours the user will be studying per week. Therefore, the cost of Babbel Live is directly related to how many hours of class time the student chooses.
- Light – 1 class per week (course will take 12 months to complete)
- Focused – 2 classes per week (course will take six months to complete)
- Intensive – 4 classes per week (course will take three months to complete)
Babbel Live classes are broken into in-depth skill levels. This is helpful to ensure the student is choosing the exact right course.
- A1 – Newcomer – The student will learn how to introduce themselves and ask simple questions.
- A2 – Beginner – The student will explore using common phrases and talk about daily life.
- B1 – Intermediate – Students will learn to share plans, describe different events and discuss general topics.
- B2 – Upper Intermediate – Students learn to interact spontaneously and engage in an ongoing conversation.
- C1 – Advanced – Students learn how to explore progressive ideas, ask in-depth questions and discuss a range of subjects.
Benefits of Using Babbel
There are many benefits to learning a new language, and Babbel makes it easier than ever. Students will feel at ease and intrigued between the software’s affordable pricing and inclusive learning environment.
Learning a new language can increase problem-solving skills, enhance creativity, improve memory, and more. Babbel is a genuinely fantastic software that makes learning a new language possible.
- Improved long-term and short term memory capacity
- Create more meaningful connections
- Better communication skills
- Improve career skills and advancements
- Enhanced listening skills
- Create connections to other cultures
Babbel Pricing FAQ
Is there a free version of Babbel?
Students are able to preview a limited section of each course. To take the full course, a membership will need to be set up.
How much time does a student need to invest to ensure success?
With consistency and dedication, students can learn a lot in a small amount of time. Choose the length of time that you can fully commit to. Practice during little moments throughout the day and take advantage of learning on the go with the Babbel app. Before you know it, you’ll be speaking like a local!
What sets Babbel apart from other language apps?
Many things are different about Babbel when being compared to other language learning platforms. Babbel is self-paced and led by expert instructors. Experts develop courses, and students learn things that would be useful to them if they were in said country. Culture, history, and more are touched on in order to teach students to speak fluently and correctly.
Is the Babbel platform challenging to use?
Nope! Babbel is very user-friendly and perfect for beginners! Students progress syncs between the web platform to keep things organized and help learners stay focused on where they are at. Babbel also offers an offline mode for learning.
Is Babbel Worth It?
Yes, we certainly think so. Babbel has an abundance of tools and features to help students learn. It is suitable for all skill levels and user-friendly.
Babbel has a great app, an online web page, and LIVE classes.
Babbel has a great refund policy and competitive pricing. It offers a supportive, self-paced learning environment to flourish and learn. Babbel is a powerful platform that is suitable for all.
Want to see how Babbel pricing compares to other language learning platforms? Check out these guides:
Have a question about Babbel pricing? Leave a comment below and we’ll help you out.