Are you looking for info about Udemy Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this year?
Whether you’re doing some holiday shopping for others or just looking to treat yourself, giving the gift of learning, knowledge, and excellent education is always a smart choice.
And just like how all of the other online brands, stores, and services offer significant savings for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so too does the popular eLearning platform Udemy.
Udemy is one of the most popular online learning websites where you can take over 183,000 courses. They have a diverse range of courses available, with new additions added every month. Some popular categories are time management training, Photoshop, voice over training, Excel classes, acting classes, video editing, and so much more.
While the platform features savings year-round and Udemy prices are very competitive, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great times to get even bigger savings.
That’s right, with Udemy Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, you’ll be able to save even more and enjoy the gift of learning.
Read on for all the details about this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers from Udemy.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost for you, we might get a commission if you click the link and purchase.
What is the 2021 Udemy Black Friday Deal?
As of this time, the 2021 Black Friday deal is officially live on their website.
This year’s Black Friday deal from Udemy is as follows:
- Courses starting at just $9.99. This deal applies to new and existing students. Available now through November 26th.
You can also check the Udemy website for more details about Black Friday and other current savings opportunities.
What is the 2021 Udemy Cyber Monday Deal?
Udemy is an enormous online learning platform with thousands of courses in a huge range of categories, so Cyber Monday is a big deal for the brand. Like many other online brands, services, and stores, Udemy often has incredible Cyber Monday deals for new and existing students.
While the specifics of the 2021 Udemy Cyber Monday deal have not been made available yet, we know that in previous years the brand has offered :
- 2019 – Thousands of courses discounted to just $10.
- 2020 – Save up to 90% on hundreds of courses. Also, buy two courses and get a special promo code for more savings.
Here’s a Tweet from last year advertising their tremendous Cyber Monday savings!
Kicking off Cyber Week with one of our best deals yet💥
*Today only* buy 2 courses (for as low as $9.99) and get a special promo code. Terms apply. https://t.co/XGps1uuCVF pic.twitter.com/aZShvacxt0
— Udemy (@udemy) November 30, 2020
As soon as the Cyber Monday savings from Udemy is known, we will update this guide to reflect the new information.
Check out more Black Friday offers from other great eLearning brands:
- ABC Mouse Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Adobe Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Babbel Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Bluehost Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Coursera Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- HOMER Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- iSpring Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Podia Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Skillshare Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Squarespace Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- MasterClass Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Teachable Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Rosetta Stone Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Udacity Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals